The Women Former Students’ Network is about women like YOU. The WFSN represents thousands of Aggie Women with a wide range of ages, class years, ethnicities, and socioeconomic backgrounds. We have one common goal – supporting past, former and future Aggie Women through educational, charitable and cultural activities.
As a member of the WFSN, 100 percent of your annual dues go to advancing the organization’s mission. Benefits of membership include:
- The WFSN quarterly newsletter highlighting an Aggie Woman of the Month, Aggie Women news and activities
- Invitations and special offers for local, regional, statewide and national networking and social events throughout the year
- Opportunities to mentor or be a resource to current Aggie Women students
- Potential invitations to be guest lecturers in your area of expertise through our Aggie Experts list
- Access to a growing wealth of members-only resources via the Aggie Women website, including job listings, Aggie Connect forums, and a calendar of events
- Support for Aggie Women students and faculty through our scholarships and awards programs
- Invitations to serve on WFSN committees to shape this growing organization and better serve Texas A&M University
- Opportunity to serve on the WFSN Board (Full Members only)
- Become an Aggie Expert or an Aggie Mentor and “give back” to Aggie students
- Getting to know other impassioned and powerful Aggie Women
So reignite your Aggie spirit by connecting with Aggie Women from around the world and join today!