If you would like to be considered as a WFSN mentee, please be sure to acknowledge the Requirements for Mentees and fill out the form below. It is important that every field is filled out.
After your submission, someone from the WFSN will be in touch with you to discuss the WFSN Mentoring Program.
Requirements for Mentees
- Be currently enrolled at Texas A&M University and have completed 60 hours of coursework.
- Demonstrate specific career goals, and be willing to create a development plan as part of the program.
- Participate in the full mentoring term.
- Be willing to communicate with their mentor regularly.
- Be willing to actively learn from the mentoring relationship.
- Be willing to complete two satisfaction surveys during the course of the mentoring term.