Texas A&M opened its doors in 1876, but it wasn’t until 1963 that its doors opened for women students. Still, women have always played a big part at A&M, and over half of the university’s living graduates today are women!
Aggie Women is about women like YOU. We represent thousands of Aggie women across all ages, class years, ethnicity, and socioeconomic backgrounds. We have one common goal – supporting past, former and future Aggie Women through educational, charitable and cultural activities.
Memberships run on an annual basis, and we honor all the Aggie Women who came before us by opening our membership to all who share our spirit and want to be a part of the Aggie Women legacy. Organization dues cost $52 and are easily paid and renewed online.
• Support Aggie Women students and faculty through our scholarships and awards programs
• Serve on Aggie Women committees to shape this growing organization and better serve Texas A&M University
• Get to know other impassioned and powerful Aggie Women
• Attend local events devoted to professional development and networking
• Mentor current Aggie Women students as they navigate internships, jobs, and more
• Serve as a guest lecturer or consultant in your area of expertise through inclusion on our Aggie Experts list
• Serve on the Aggie Women Board
As a member of Aggie Women, 100 percent of your annual dues go to advancing the organization’s mission of promoting the active engagement of women at Texas A&M University and, on a larger scale, the global community. A portion of annual dues contribute to the operating budget of the organization so that Aggie Women can continue to facilitate recognition and mentoring programs; communication and outreach; and our website.
Reignite your Aggie spirit by connecting with Aggie Women
from around the world and join today!